In early 2022, local and national Jewish organizations came together to better understand the compensation and educational backgrounds of the professionals in Jewish early childhood centers (ECCs), as well as the interplay between the two. Specifically, the study was designed to answer:
- What is the average salary for different jobs within the Jewish early childhood field?
- What kinds of educational backgrounds and credentials do early childhood educators hold?
- How does salary differ based on factors such as level of education, experience, and geographic region?
- What benefits do educators receive?
- How does the Jewish early childhood sector compare to national or industry averages?
Read the full article here!